Thank You To Outgoing, Welcome To Incoming Members
On 9 July 2020 at the Lions Business Meeting held at the Den, the Outgoing Board of 2019/2020 was thanked and Incoming Board for 2020/2021 was welcomed.
Congratulations to the Lion Members who stole the show!
President – Lion Paul Krahnen
Secretary – Lion Margret O’Neil
Treasurer – Lion Kath Murrie-Jones
Membership Director – Lion Peter McGuiness
VP1/Community – Lion Gary Hamblyn
VP2/Grants – Lion Linda Mulgrew
VP3/Markets – Lion Jenny Krahnen
Asset & Maintenance Manager – Lion Garry Johnson
Minute Secretary – Lion Linda Mulgrew
Lions Phone & Market Emails/Lists – Lion Carol Hines
Tail Twister and Lion Tamer – Lion Joy McGuiness
Publicity/Media Office – Lion Shirlene Pott
Web & Facebook Sites – Lion Shirlene Pott
Welfare – Lion Linda Mulgrew
WHS & Audit Officer – Lion Richard Wright
Raffles Co-Ordinator – Lion Jean Comley
Cakes & Mints – Lion Phil Sherriff
Dinner & Social Meetings,
Guest Speakers – Lion Joy McGuiness
Catering Provodore – Lion Peter McGuiness
- Lion Gary Hamblyn receives the Bond Award for March 2020 Quarter from incoming President Lion Paul Krahnen. Thank you Lion Gary Hamblyn for your tireless selfless contributions to the Club.
- Lion Linda Mulgrew receives the Lions International Member of the Year Award 2019/2020 from outgoing President Lion Phil Dietz.
Thank you Lion Linda for your tireless selfless contributions to the Club.
- Lion Carol Hines receives the Lions Club Member of the Year Award 2019/2020 from outgoing President Lion Phil Dietz.
Thank you Lion Carol for your tireless selfless contributions as Club Secretary for the past years.
- Lion Jean Comley was awarded the ‘Certificate of Sponsors’ in recognition by Lions Clubs International from incoming President Lion Paul Krahnen. Thank you Lion Jean for sponsoring Lion Keer Moriarty to our Club.
- Lion Phil Dietz receives the Diamond Centennial Lions Pin as part of the Centennial Membership Program from Lions International. Thank you Lion Phil for your tireless selfless contributions as Club President for the past years.
Ordinary people doing extraordinary things – supporting people with a disability, community greening and fundraising for worthwhile causes.