How Should You Be Supported?
Thompson’s Funerals Tells Their Ten Steps Of Support:
- First Contact – Usually via phone with the funeral service
- Your Initial Goodbye – At the hospital or home, the funeral service makes sure all family members have said goodbye to the loved one before they are transferred into their care
- Funeral Arrangement Meeting – A suitable time is arranged to meet with the service to arrange the funeral
- Work With You – Options are discussed to decide what best suits both the family and the loved one
- Details Taken Care Of – The funeral home liaises with cemeteries, florist, coffin manufacturers, and multimedia to coordinate everything for a smoothly run funeral day
- Ongoing Support And Contact – The funeral service remains in constant contact to keep everyone informed
- Detailed Planning – Suitable clothes are supplied for the loved one to be dressed in, and the music is selected
- On The Day – On the day of the funeral, the resting place is checked before the service in order to rectify any problems
- Final Checks – Final arrangements with the minister or celebrant are discussed, and the family’s arrival is awaited
- Last To Leave – The funeral service ensures the service is memorable and loving, and are often the last to leave
Thompson’s Funerals offers support from start to finish.