Big News! Big Developments!
Very exciting news for Tamborine with the announcement of new developments – lead by Dr Julian Fox of Tamborine Village Medical – about to commence in the central business hub area on Leach Road, Tamborine!
- In addition to the new skin clinic to be set up in the recently acquired house beside the medical centre, the pharmacy and post office will be moved to the shed behind the medical centre which will be remodelled to create a larger more expansive space with more area for the Post Office.
- The Village Roastery cafe will be moved to the other end in a ‘bigger and better’ setup with an outdoor eating area.
- Another house, currently being kept in storage, will be placed behind the pharmacy and post office building to include another medical offering of a veterinary clinic. Tamborine’s Steve Denley of Balance Vet is keen to set up in the new clinic.
- The medical centre will be increased in size to take up the complete frontage – expanding into the area of the current post office and pharmacy space to form a larger centre.
- Finally, the whole carpark will be redone and vastly improved for easier and convenient parking and traffic flow.
Construction is set to start soon over the next six months – very exciting news for the progress of Tamborine!
New Developments For Tamborine Hub:
– New Skin Clinic
– Bigger Medical Centre
– New Veterinary Clinic
– New Location For Pharmacy
– More Space For Post Office
– Bigger, Better Setup For Cafe
– Outdoor Eating Area
– New Carpark Area